We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Our office is conveniently located and is a comforting, inviting environment for your entire family.
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 30-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
If the patient is ready for treatment, a diagnostic records appointment is scheduled to determine the best course of treatment.
At this appointment, panoramic and cephalometic X-rays will be taken. In addition, facial and intra-oral photographs will be taken as well as digital study models of the teeth. Dr. Fischer uses these records to develop a customized treatment plan for each patient. These records are also helpful in tracking the progress of treatment.